Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Celebrate!

Paying attention to each moment gives one plenty of reasons to celebrate. Like this morning, when I awoke and even got out of bed without any pain or nausea! Hooray! Perhaps one corner has been turned.

Puppy doesn't quite understand why this celebration did not immediately translate into walks, runs, or rambunctious fetch at the very least. However, Kate appreciated the celebration breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, and ricotta peach muffins fresh from the oven. Reggie did get his run in at the field (I even threw the ball three times) while I walked, so now all seem satisfied in the house.

After a run to the office to deliver a few of those muffins, I'm thinking a hair cut will nicely round out the day for me. So many moments... so many celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment